Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Progress Report Wk #3

Final Project, week of Oct. 5:

Feeling a little stalled. Trying not to fall behind on my timetable.

- Sent letter of inquiry to Jesse S. at Poor Dog Group, still waiting to hear back.

- Rogue Artists Ensemble was supposed to have met last week and Sean to present my proposal for collaboration. Haven't heard back.

- Did have some more in-depth exchange with Jen Barclay re: "Exile". Sharing ideas about directors, music, video, and other directions we would like to see the project go.

- Have part of a letter of inquiry to the Hollywood Fringe that I *have* to finish and send off. Every time I sit down to finish it something interrupts.

- Read through Karole Foreman's "Venus Hottentot" draft and I need to give her some feedback.

- Wrote a bio/artistic statement to add to this blog page, with the intention of sharing this blog with more people and using it as a tool to communicate about this project.